Linked below is the project proposal as-written at submission time. Several things deviated from the original proposal, listed here.
- Name of contest changed from Technology Test Kitchen “Iron Chef Challenge” to UTA Libraries Pitch of the Week (POW!) Contest
- Prompts were not “designed”, but rather selected randomly from three decks of cards representing disciplines, equipment and materials
- Each round consisted of three competing teams instead of four
- Each round had three judges instead of four
- Since we decided to use randomly constructed prompts, there was no need to have topic/subject expert judges